Giving should be a joyful response to a life changed by the gospel. We invite you to pray and reflect on what God has done for you in Christ that you may respond joyfully.
2 Corinthians 9:7-8 ESV Each one must give as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that having all sufficiency in all things at all times, you may abound in every good work.
We worship in regular tithes and offerings by acknowledging God as our provider and sustainer. We give as an act of worship, not out of routine or obligation. We proclaim in our giving that our trust is in Jesus.
Give2Go is the primary opportunity for our members to give above and beyond regular tithes and offerings to advancing the gospel and making disciples. As God provides through the sacrificial generosity of His church, the result will be a significantly increased capacity for our church toward five Gospel Pursuits: Send Disciples, Serve the Vulnerable, Reach the Unreached, Train Leaders and Plant Churches.
Ways To Give
For your convenience, we have provided several ways for you to give. Each method allows for God’s work to be accomplished as you are faithful to give.
On campus: Give using the baskets in the atrium.
Online: Give through PayPal. Or, you may choose to send a payment through online banking. You can also set up automatic withdrawls from your bank account (contact the Stewardship Team).
General tithes and offerings are posted to the general fund. Clearly mark designated gifts, such as Give2Go or seminary training, on a giving envelope or memo line when you give.
A church budget, like a family budget, is a lot more than numbers. It reveals priorities. Our budget both reflects and advances the Principles and Practices of TCBC. A budget involves every member of the family, and represents the challenge to every person who calls Tri-Cities their church home to prayerfully participate through regular financial giving.
Please designate where you would like your giving to go (Tithe, Give2Go, Seminary Training, etc.) Review your giving and click Donate. You will receive a receipt via email or you can print a receipt from PayPal.
– PayPal doesn’t require you to sign up for an account to give online, but they limit gifts to a total of $2,000 with a single credit card. (Example if you give $500 four times, you would reach the $2,000 limit and would then need to sign up for a PayPal account or use a different credit card.) If you would like to give online regularly through PayPal, you’ll need to sign up for a PayPal account.
– Unless otherwise designated all giving will be allocated toward the General Budget.
– For contribution statements we need your name and complete mailing address. If you have any questions please contact the Stewardship Team.
– Per IRS regulations, gifts postmarked or received in-hand Jan 1 or later will be posted in the new calendar year, regardless of check date. Gifts postmarked or received in-hand Dec 31 or earlier will be posted in the previous calendar year.
– Tri-Cities Baptist Church reserves the right to use all gifts as required for the ongoing ministries of the church.